CV Tips – One Job Application – One CV.
Every CV starts with a Job Specification.
- One CV per job. Do not use the same CV for more than one job application.
- Your CV must be personal to you. It must also be relevant and specific to the advertised position and relevant to the organisation.
- Look at the job requirements, the organisation culture and highlight your relevant experience, knowledge and skills.
- Your CV does not need to showcase all of your education and your work experience to date. Only include what is necessary to get you an interview.
- Tell the employer/recruiter that you can do the job.
- You may have additional experience, qualifications or skills that you believe will enhance the position, and was not requested on the original job specification.
- Highlight additional information in your profile and in your cover letter.
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/CareerCoachingMatters